Thursday, December 15, 2011

Map Save the Dates






I was very excited to design my first wedding piece... for my fiance Josh and me! Josh and I are getting married next June 30th in Galloway, NJ, followed by the reception in a cute little historic town called Smithville.

This save-the-date is a little different than my other designs. I thought a map would be cute and yet more helpful to our guests. Josh and I grew up in the same town, so I had to include that landmark. We love the outdoors and fantasy films (like Willow), and are little kids at heart, so I think we are depicted well in our save-the-dates.

And yes. I did cut about 125 cards by hand! It took a lot of patience, but I think was well worth it in the end! I found the adorable little business card-sized envelopes and HAD to use them lol.

4 comments:

  1. I totally love the map! Do you sell these? We have a lot of family coming from out of town, and it would be cool to have these at the hotel for those guests. Maybe with specific driving instructions on the back? Please let me know if you are in business, or if you could tell me how to make them myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, I'm in the stationery business and would love to help out. How many would you need and when would you need them by? I can give you a price quote from there. Email me here: kristamccormick@gmail.com. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Hi Krista! My fiancee and me are very interested in having your card/map for our invitations :) Do you still sell these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Yes, I sell these :). Did you want them as save-the-dates or the actual invites? How many would you need and do you need other pieces? Email me here: kristamccormick@gmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete